You’ve taken the first step and have recognized that you need a cash infusion. After doing extensive research and talking to friends and family, you’ve decided to come to Infinity Capital Online to solve your cash flow needs. Now the choice is between a merchant cash advance and a small business loan.
What is the difference? Which is better for your business? Which will allow you to get the most help with the most agreeable terms? Let’s review both in detail.
Merchant Cash Advance Programs:
- Works for all business with credit card capabilities. The advanced cash is paid back through a holdback percentage of future credit care sales.
- Advances can be for up to 125% of monthly credit card sales and come with 6-10 month terms.
- Businesses must have been in business for a minimum of nine months, process over $4,000 per month in credit card sales, and have a minimum of ten card transactions a month.
Small Business Loan Programs:
- Works for businesses with little or no month credit card transactions.
- Microloan programs are easier to qualify for than bank loans and are not based on prior credit.
- Qualification is determined through current cash flow and health of your business.
- Application process takes a maximum of two days and most businesses can have their loans within the week.
- Loans are repaid through holdback percentages of credit card sales and a weekly ACH payment.
Look into your business’s health and future and then decide which works best for you and call us to get started!
For many small businesses, the holiday season is the time when the most money is made. Some industries earn the majority of their annual income during these few short months. Demand increases almost ten-fold during November and December especially. The question is whether you have the funds to increase your product inventory to match this demand.
For struggling small businesses, these months can mean the difference between being around in a year and closing shop. Don’t let a lack of inventory prevent your business from reaping the benefits of the holiday merriment. If you’re struggling with cash flow and cannot afford to double your inventory a business cash advance is an easy and practical solution. The advance will provide the funds you need to make the money that will carry you through to the next quarter.
A short term loan gives your business the cash it needs now without locking you into a never ending lending agreement. The strategy is to float your inventory until the revenue you make this holiday season allows you to stand on your own two feet next year. Infinity Capital Funding is safe, reliable, and friendly. Our customer service representatives will walk you through your inventory and suggest how much money you’ll need to borrow. Our repayment terms are easy to understand and minimally arduous to meet.
Call our customer service representatives to learn more.
Small business merchant cash advances aren’t just for new businesses. Sure, most of our loans go to the little guys who are trying to get above water and need capital to do so. But Infinity Capital Online understands that even high volume companies can find themselves in need of a cash infusion. Therefore, we have created program just for you! Infinity Capital Funding’s Platinum Program was created to provide thriving and established businesses with the working capital loans we all need when times get rough. The Platinum Program offers a quick and easy infusion of cash for businesses who can prove a high volume of business transactions. The terms and conditions are less stringent than our other programs and are designed to make borrowing hassle free. Read on to learn if you qualify and call us for a quote. Requirements:
- A clean bank statement with consistent cash flow
- In business for at least three years
- Very good personal credit
Terms and Conditions:
- Advances up to 175% of monthly credit card sales
- Advances with 12 month terms
- Low factor rates
Infinity Capital Funding’s Platinum Program is designed to reward you for your excellence with the boost your cash flow might need. Call us today to speak to representative about whether these are the terms that work best for your business.