You’ve taken the first step and have recognized that you need a cash infusion. After doing extensive research and talking to friends and family, you’ve decided to come to Infinity Capital Online to solve your cash flow needs. Now the choice is between a merchant cash advance and a small business loan.
What is the difference? Which is better for your business? Which will allow you to get the most help with the most agreeable terms? Let’s review both in detail.
Merchant Cash Advance Programs:
- Works for all business with credit card capabilities. The advanced cash is paid back through a holdback percentage of future credit care sales.
- Advances can be for up to 125% of monthly credit card sales and come with 6-10 month terms.
- Businesses must have been in business for a minimum of nine months, process over $4,000 per month in credit card sales, and have a minimum of ten card transactions a month.
Small Business Loan Programs:
- Works for businesses with little or no month credit card transactions.
- Microloan programs are easier to qualify for than bank loans and are not based on prior credit.
- Qualification is determined through current cash flow and health of your business.
- Application process takes a maximum of two days and most businesses can have their loans within the week.
- Loans are repaid through holdback percentages of credit card sales and a weekly ACH payment.
Look into your business’s health and future and then decide which works best for you and call us to get started!