Small business is vital to all of us. Here’s a small taste of what it means to us.
You’ve taken the first step and have recognized that you need a cash infusion. After doing extensive research and talking to friends and family, you’ve decided to come to Infinity Capital Online to solve your cash flow needs. Now the choice is between a merchant cash advance and a small business loan.
What is the difference? Which is better for your business? Which will allow you to get the most help with the most agreeable terms? Let’s review both in detail.
Merchant Cash Advance Programs:
- Works for all business with credit card capabilities. The advanced cash is paid back through a holdback percentage of future credit care sales.
- Advances can be for up to 125% of monthly credit card sales and come with 6-10 month terms.
- Businesses must have been in business for a minimum of nine months, process over $4,000 per month in credit card sales, and have a minimum of ten card transactions a month.
Small Business Loan Programs:
- Works for businesses with little or no month credit card transactions.
- Microloan programs are easier to qualify for than bank loans and are not based on prior credit.
- Qualification is determined through current cash flow and health of your business.
- Application process takes a maximum of two days and most businesses can have their loans within the week.
- Loans are repaid through holdback percentages of credit card sales and a weekly ACH payment.
Look into your business’s health and future and then decide which works best for you and call us to get started!
When looking for funding for small business, our impulses are often to focus on new things. Perhaps you want to add a new service or product to your store. Maybe you would like to bring in new employees to establish a better sales force or to serve more customers efficiently. These are all smart uses of business funding, and we encourage them all. That being said, there are also ways to invest in things you already have.
Employee-incentive programs have been known to have excellent results for businesses’ bottom lines. Each incentive has the potential to make your company more profitable while building up loyalty among the ranks that you have already brought onto the team. While hiring fresh talent can be a useful way to inject some fuel into your business, maximizing the talent already at hand costs less and might net more long-term innovation.
Small business funding can be used for a wide array of employee-incentive programs. You can offer prizes for big sales. iPads have been known to bring the best out of employees. You might also consider cash rewards for innovative initiatives.
Whatever you choose to do to motivate your staff, Infinity Capital Funding is here to give you the resources to do it!
Major chain stores can seem monolithic and consistent to a fault. In truth, the scope and size of the largest retail chains allow them to experiment a lot without tampering too much with customer expectations. They can incorporate new products in a “test market” without investing too much money in something that does not have an appeal to consumers.
For smaller retail stores, where funding for business is much lower, adjusting strategies and incorporating new products and services can be more difficult. Investing in a product or service can take a small store off course and suck up more than its value in small business funding.
Here are a few ways to consider whether a new product or service is worthwhile to your business:
- Have You Maxed Out Profit Potential from Current Products? If there is more money to be made out of your current products and services, you should establish avenues to get it before taking on new products.
- Can You Add Something New Without Losing Focus? Pulling focus from your established business model can ruin it and put too much focus on something new.
- Has This Product Worked Elsewhere? We all want to innovate, but knowing a product or service (or something similar) has already worked in similar markets is a safe way to invest your funding for business.
Considering small business funding to add a new product or service to your business? Great! Finding new and interesting services and products is one of the best ways to stay relevant in a perpetually changing marketplace. A new product can unlock profit streams you never imagined, but it might also pull your focus, and should it fail to catch on, could cost you. How can one avoid that kind of pitfall?
As anyone who has started a business knows, ambition and growth require risk. That risk is both personal and financial, meaning your funding for small business investments will be dedicated to a risky venture whether it succeeds or fails. The fear of new ideas failing leads many businesses to maintain a safe strategy instead of reaching for a bigger consumer base.
In an effort to safeguard your business from bad decisions without stifling growth, here are some ways to test a risk before you invest business funding in it:
- Survey Your Customers: Ask customers, either in person or with online surveys, if your new product or service idea interests them.
- Look at Similar Businesses: Whether they are your rivals or just a similar business in a different town, checking in on businesses that have taken a particular risk prior to you is always a good idea.
- Do Not Let Something New Take Away Focus: Your business is only as successful as it is because of what you made it. Be sure to maintain that quality and consistency.
Launching a business is an expensive endeavor. Most people who have brought a product to market or opened up a store suggest that from planning to completion, these projects will always cost twice as much as you expect. That is a steep and uncomfortable financial hill to crawl up for anyone looking to make the most of their entrepreneurial spirit. The need for small business funding is undeniable.
After that first endeavor, many folks suggest that even as costs come down you will still need working capital loans in order to keep the company solvent through much of your first few years in business. Luckily you have found Infinity Capital Funding, a business funding source that understands just how stressful these kinds of money maneuvers can be. As a result, we have set up a wide array of options for businesses to receive the funding they need without needless stress later on.
With low interest rates and fair payment plans, we know that you can not just survive but thrive. This is why we do not call you or your company a customer. We call you our partner because we are in business to make money together. Investing and lending should always be so safe and agreeable.
We spend a lot of time focusing our energy on the “you need to spend money to make money” aspect of business. Fair enough we say; small business funding—after all—is our business. Of course for younger small business people, there are more basic rules that can help keep your company moving more efficiently. It will also help you lead employees by example. The result will be a company more befitting the kind of business funding we love helping out with.
- Follow a Rule of Twos: Focus first on the two most important tasks you have each day. You will attack each efficiently and effectively and be more prepared to take on new problems.
- File Effectively: This means not only filing what you do need but throwing away anything you do not need.
- Start Working in 15 Minutes or Less: Getting coffee, reading the news, even chatting with coworkers can take a lot out of the day. Take no more than 15 minutes for these activities before launching into your actual daily duties.
- Visualize Your Day: Know how your day should go. Take 10 to 20 seconds to literally visualize how everything will go.
- Encourage Employees To Follow These Steps: Get on the same page philosophically with your staff. These tips are a great start.
Putting out a customer suggestion box is a helpful way to improve your business. Often you will find customers eager to offer some advice on how to make your shop or restaurant better, and delivering their requests will forever endear yourself to them. Of course, for every excellent suggestion there is likely to be the occasional silly suggestion: “Free money machine,” thanks for the help valuable consumer.
While some suggestions will be worth ignoring, all of the good ones are not likely to be free. Chances are you will read some suggestions and think to yourself, “If we had the small business funding to get it done that would be a great idea.” Infinity Capital Funding wants to give you an opportunity to make those good ideas happen.
We are a common sense business funding source, and our short-term loans are perfect for businesses looking to implement smart, new ideas to better serve their clientele. Taking customer suggestions seriously is a great way to shore up the support of a community, and investing a little bit of business funding into a project will have immediate positive impact.
See what your customers have in mind, and then see if our lending can help make some magic happen.
Having your own accountant on call at every second of the day is just not an expense most businesses can take on. We need employees who can keep the general tasks of the business itself running efficiently. For most small- and medium-sized businesses, accounting is up to the business owner and his or her management staff.
Things can become difficult to manage when a business funding source requires large, escalating interest rates on loans that business owners use to grow or even maintain their business. As a result, keeping track of accounting can often get messy in these situations, and once things get tangled up, it becomes increasingly difficult for those involved to make sense of company accounting.
Our small business funding at Infinity Capital Funding is provided with this concern in mind. We keep rates low and offer a very transparent view of how we arrive at our numbers. This combined with the short-term nature of our loans means that we are making an effort to keep your balance sheets manageable. If you are looking for some small business funding but dreading the inevitable accounting disaster, check out our offerings at our website. You might be surprised by how simple it all seems.
For the last several years, the climate for small businesses has been fairly dismal. Sure, that bleak view of the economy–for a time at least–had seeped into practically every industry, but for small businesses recovery seemed even more hard to expect. These days though, things have truly turned around. Not only are consumers feeling more confident and spending more, they are also looking increasingly to the personal touch offered by small businesses. Having weathered an economic firestorm caused in no small part by giant retailers, consumers have more faith in the small neighborhood entrepreneur.
This of course all means that now is a great time to secure business funding source and invest in the growth of your small business. You can use a little reinvestment to help bolster people’s already increased interest in what you are doing. Bringing in new inventory and services with a little bit of well used small business funding can be huge for companies big and small.
Our staff at Infinity Capital Funding believes in small business. This is why our short term loans are so perfectly suited to small businesses hoping to invest without taking on needless financial risk. Get in touch to find out how we can help you fund your business’s growth.