Have you started thinking about 2014? Any good business owner started planning for the new year months ago! Whether you’re planning on starting a small business or are looking to make 2014 the best year your business has seen yet, NOW is the time to start putting the gears in motion.
When it comes to running a successful business, the bottom line is always dollar signs. If you can’t afford to staff your business, buy new equipment, replace broken inventory and properly market your business, you will be run over by the next guy who can. It’s that simple.
Financial hardships are to be expected in the early years of a business and should not deter you from chasing your dream. A small business loan or merchant cash advance is a hassle free way to secure the funding you need without getting sucked into outlandish interest rates and decade-long commitments. Small business loans from independent lenders like Infinity Capital Funding provide up front cash to float you while you increase your revenue and pay back the loan in small increments. Merchant cash advance lenders look at you and your business as a whole. You are more than your credit score. Lenders will take revenue, business size and the amount of time you’ve been in business into consideration when granting your loan. This means you can stop letting bad credit slow your dreams down.
Call today to learn how a loan can help catapult you into 2014.
You’ve taken the first step and have recognized that you need a cash infusion. After doing extensive research and talking to friends and family, you’ve decided to come to Infinity Capital Online to solve your cash flow needs. Now the choice is between a merchant cash advance and a small business loan.
What is the difference? Which is better for your business? Which will allow you to get the most help with the most agreeable terms? Let’s review both in detail.
Merchant Cash Advance Programs:
- Works for all business with credit card capabilities. The advanced cash is paid back through a holdback percentage of future credit care sales.
- Advances can be for up to 125% of monthly credit card sales and come with 6-10 month terms.
- Businesses must have been in business for a minimum of nine months, process over $4,000 per month in credit card sales, and have a minimum of ten card transactions a month.
Small Business Loan Programs:
- Works for businesses with little or no month credit card transactions.
- Microloan programs are easier to qualify for than bank loans and are not based on prior credit.
- Qualification is determined through current cash flow and health of your business.
- Application process takes a maximum of two days and most businesses can have their loans within the week.
- Loans are repaid through holdback percentages of credit card sales and a weekly ACH payment.
Look into your business’s health and future and then decide which works best for you and call us to get started!